Sunday, April 27, 2008

week 12

Useing facebook or myspace would be an interesting way to promote libraries. For the customers it would mean they could discuss books, recommended books, as a library capacity, yeah, it would work, connecting people together in a totally new way.


When I first started this course I was terrified & thought, no-way, this is going to be too hard, thankyou for making it simple & fun to learn new things on the net. I have thoroughly enjoyed this & please- more courses.
Cheers Wendy

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Glad you enjoyed the course and are looking for more, the PLS team are looking into that.

Pat

Elaine said...

Hi Wendy!

Yeah, I found the course quite easy and comprehensible. I liked looking at all the different websites and applications out there and thinking of how to apply it to the library setting.

http://medessa.blogspot.com

Medessa